New and Updated Content
New and updated content does not get automatically added/updated in your engagement file. It is up to the user to decide which sections, if any, they would like to add/update.
Inserting new content
1. To insert new content into your file, from the
tab | in the
Browse Note Library
group > select
2. Tick the
column the contents you want to insert in your file.
OK, and the new content will be inserted into your file.
4. Once the new content is inserted, use the sort feature to move it to the appropriate location.
Updating new content
Customisations and manual data entry
When you update the note from the knowledge library, any customisations and manual data entry need to be redone.
Activate the highlight feature
a. From the Content Management tab | in the Updating group > select Highlight.
b. Scroll through the financial statements.
c. A yellow triangle indicates that the content has been updated in the
d. A red triangle indicates that the content has been expired in the
due to changes in the Accounting Standard or the content is no longer relevant.
Updating the Statement Areas
To update any of the following areas/statements
- Corporate Governance Statement;
- Statement of Profit or Loss;
- Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income;
- Statement of Financial Position;
- Statement of Changes in Equity;
- Cash Flow Statement;
- Directors' Declaration;
- Compilation Report; or
- Independent Audit Report
> from the
Statements / Reports / Other.
- Select the statement on the Choose column and click OK.
Updating the notes to the financial statements
- Go to the notes with the yellow triangle.
- Click on the yellow triangle.
on the new version dialog.
on the formatting dialog.
- Once you have updated your financial statements, turn off the highlight feature by from the Content Management tab | in the Updating group > select Highlight.
Refresh the formatting
To ensure there are no inconsistencies with indentation and page headers in the financial statements
- From the Format tab | in the Refresh group > select Heading.
- From the Format tab | in the Refresh group > select Table Heading.
- From the Format tab | in the Refresh group > select Indents.
Reapply note number formatting
If the following warning appears - "Would you like to reapply the note number formatting?" - select No.