Getting started with the CloudBridge
- Have access to the Firms Cloud instance and logged in.
- The Cloud engagement file has been created in a Client entity.
- Have a CaseWare Working Papers file with the CloudBridge in it.
- Launch the CloudBridge by double clicking on its link in the document manager.
- the Cloud entity to transfer data to
- Yes to confirm the Cloud engagement exists
- The Cloud engagement to transfer data to
- Whether to:
- Transfer Trial Balance Data and which years
- Include Adjustments
- Include General Ledger Transaction
In the Data transfer
- whether to Open the engagement after export
- Transfer Data
Getting Started - Agile Audit
Before following the below steps, please ensure that all relevant staff have the Agile Audit ANZ app enabled within their cloud account. See Enabling Agile Audit for staff to learn how to. Step 1: Create an Agile Audit engagement For more ...
Getting Started - Xtend
Before following the below steps, please ensure that all relevant staff have the Xtend ANZ app enabled within their cloud account. See Enabling Xtend for staff to learn how to. Step 1: Create an Xtend engagement. This can be done in two different ...
CaseWare SmartSync - Getting Started
Introduction: SmartSync is a component of Working Papers that enables you and your colleagues to work on a client file simultaneously, when you are in the file with several people you can immediately see any changes they make regardless of their ...
CloudBridge - Troubleshooting
Getting script errors and cannot move data, try this: Ensure: Only 1 instance of CWWP desktop is opened CWWP desktop is signed into your firm's CW Cloud instance The firms CW Cloud instance is identified as a Trusted site on your network, Browser ...
Getting Started with Cloud Financials
Before following the steps below, please ensure that all relevant staff have the Financials SDS app enabled within their cloud account. Step 1. Create a Cloud Financials engagement. Step 2. Complete the Entity and reporting information optimiser. ...