Transfer mapped Trial Balance to a Cloud engagement
In Export Trial Balance Data? select Yes.
- Select the years to be transfer to the Cloud engagement
- Ensure Use remap file is ticked
- If the Use remap file appears, ensure mapping.ini has been selected for instant automapping of the new engagement. Support for older engagements are available by selecting mappingOldAgile.ini.
- If a Trial Balance is to be imported, the CloudBridge automatically selects all the years with balances to be transferred, in CaseWare Working Papers, to the cloud engagements by default.
- Remove the ticks from years that are not to be transferred to the Cloud engagement.
- Adjustments posted in the Cloud engagement will not be overwritten by a CloudBridge data transfer
- Adjustments previously sent to the Cloud engagement from CWWP will be updated
- Mapping of accounts to Financial Grouping will occur on the first CloudBridge data transfer. Subsequent data transfer using the CloudBridge will not update the account to Grouping allocation. Changing Accounts allocation to Groupings in the Cloud Engagement file will not be overwritten by subsequent data transfers from CaseWare Working Papers.
Ticking Prior years in the CloudBridge, that already have balances in the Cloud engagement, will overwrite the Cloud engagements Prior year balances
Transfer a mapped Trial Balance from a Working Papers Consolidation file to a Cloud engagement
CloudBridge can import a mapped trial balance from Caseware Working Papers Consolidation file into a Cloud engagement file. Please refer to the instructions below: In Export Trial Balance Data? select Yes. CloudBridge will pick up whether the ...
Cloud Financials Process Map
The Cloud Financials process map attached below provides Caseware Cloud Financials users with an efficient and effective step-by-step approach to generating a set of financial statements. To go alongside the process map, we have a series of FAQs to ...
Create a Cloud engagement
On question: Does the Cloud engagement already exist? Select: Yes choose the Entities Cloud engagement to transfer data to if the engagement exists. Or No which will prompt navigation to the CaseWare Cloud to create an engagement file if it doesn't ...
Select a Cloud engagement
In Step 1: Link this engagement to the Cloud, select Yes to question Does the Cloud engagement already exist? If the engagement was created after opening the Cloudbridge, click Refresh first before selecting the newly created Cloud engagement from ...
Getting started with the CloudBridge
Prerequisites: Have access to the Firms Cloud instance and logged in. The Cloud engagement file has been created in a Client entity. Have a CaseWare Working Papers file with the CloudBridge in it. Steps Launch the CloudBridge by double clicking on ...