Operate Overview - Task Responses
The following describes the functionality and features included in SQM.
The objective of this page in SQM is to provide the individuals with the ultimate and operational responsibility for the firm’s system of quality management, with an overview of the responses to tasks that have been completed within SQM.
The knowledge gained from monitoring these responses can either lead to following up on responses or it could highlight further effort required in improving the firm’s system of quality management, if it indicates that some policy or procedure responses are not operating optimally, or if additional quality risks are identified.
Task responses can be found in the Operate Overview module.
This page includes a dropdown menu from where the individuals with ultimate and operational responsibility can monitor completion of tasks.
A table, showing the completed records, will be shown for the selected task.
1. Users that require access
Users that should have access to this module include
• The individual(s) with ultimate responsibility and accountability for the firm’s system of quality management (the UR);
• The individual(s) with operational responsibility for the firm’s system of quality management (OR);
• The individual(s) with operational responsibility for independence in the firm’s system of quality management (IND); and
• The individual(s) with operational responsibility for the firm’s monitoring and remediation process (MON).
2. Select a task
Select the relevant task from the dropdown menu.
The table, reflecting all the created records for that task, will be shown.
The users can review the responses in the table.
If necessary, users can follow up on outstanding items or query content by using the Cloud collaboration functions of ‘discussion’ or ‘task’.
After reviewing the task responses in this page, users with ultimate and operational responsibility for the firm’s system of quality management will be aware of the responses provided in completing tasks on SQM and they will respond to these completed tasks appropriately.