Covid-19, Xtend & Audit System 21.00 Hotfix
This hotfix contains the Xtend ANZ placeholder which enables the Queries | Receive functionality in Working Papers 2019.
Refer to the 'Xtend Integration with Working Papers' video for more details on our new integration features between the two products.
Installing this hotfix will address the following:
- Addition of new COVID-19 related Pre-planning and planning checklist.
- XTEND Plugin connecting engagement files with XTEND cloud app.
- Independence Questionnaire for Micro Audit clients.
- Independence Questionnaire script errors.
- 2-200 and threshold button script error.
- SAMP database value correction.
- Minor Content correction for V.10.
- Entity Level Risk Categories missing.
- Improved performance across engagement.
- Audit System TOOLS Library folder at 8 January 2020. New ADMIN tool version 27.00.02.
Note: All users require Working Papers 2019.00.227 and Audit System 21.00.344.
Please click here
to download the 150 - Audit System 21.00 Hotfix. The PDF instructions for applying the hotfix are attached below.
Xtend Integration with Working Papers
Please refer to the video below for a demonstration of the new Xtend integration within Working Papers. The hotfix containing the Xtend ANZ placeholder for the purposes of the Queries | Receive can be found in this FAQ.
Xtend Firm Settings: How to customise query documents
This FAQ is directed to those tasked with customising firm templates within Xtend ANZ. Adding new groups: A Group is created as a means to categorise queries into relevant areas. To create a new Group, navigate to the top of the Navigation Panel on ...
Getting Started - Xtend
Before following the below steps, please ensure that all relevant staff have the Xtend ANZ app enabled within their cloud account. See Enabling Xtend for staff to learn how to. Step 1: Create an Xtend engagement. This can be done in two different ...
Enabling Xtend for staff
After Xtend ANZ has been enabled on your firm’s CaseWare Cloud site, a Cloud administrator will need to assign the app to the relevant staff to access and use. This is done one of two ways: NOTE: Both options below can only be performed by a Cloud ...
6. How do I copy documents from Xtend into my audit file?